Starting these photos from the garden in late July is my favourite flower: the delphinium, sky blue and white. I could have done with a more dramatic colour, but the fact that it is flowering better this second time around is amazing.
The same goes for the rose blue for you, now blooming again.
Other roses are also blooming again.
Next is the brand new salvia "amistad".
I think I made a mistake in chopping the heads off the antirrhinum bedding plants. I hoped this would reduce their height when they flowered, but no such luck. And now they are taking so long to come into full flower.
At last the hostas by the side of the house have started to flower.
The impatiens in the pots at the front have been a success.
Last of all, the rudbeckia in the far round border has revived after not being watered for so long. There are even signs of some flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment