Thursday 17 November 2022

Montblanc Meisterstuk Platinum-Coated Ballpoint Pen

 


When I was looking at my first posts on this blog, now nearly sixteen years ago, I noticed that the pen that was presented to me on my retirement was a Montblanc ballpoint pen. On their website it is described as:

Montblanc Meisterstück Classique Platinum-coated collection is a design that writes history. Introduced in 1924, a word meaning “Masterpiece,” the Meisterstück has become the symbol for high quality luxury writing. The cap and barrel are crafted in black precious resin featuring the iconic white Montblanc emblem inlaid in the cap top.

Now I knew that the collection "had been enormous", but what I didn't know was that it now retails at £360.00. That was quite a surprise. I still use the pen most days. 



No comments: