Monday 7 August 2017

Bearbrook 10K - 2017


A third running of my home village race. After last years 54.06 PB and my best run at any distance with a first 68% age grade, I was back to about the same time as the previous year. But given that the sun was out the whole way, I was pleased with the 55.16. I didn't really cool down until the evening.

No photographs this year as Alison was on volunteering duty at the London Stadium for the World Athletics. It was nice to see lots of friends from parkrun. I tried to keep up with Kate and even took a turn at pacing until she took off over halfway. Angie next door was helping out as she is a member of the Bearbrook club. She was there marshaling and to wave to me after a few hundred yards and at the finish taking off the timer tag on my running shoes.

No comments: