Wednesday 4 February 2015

Five Years of Tring Book Club

The first meeting of Tring Book Club that I attended was in February 2010. I think it may have started a week earlier at Tring School. I listed all the books we had read so far in my posting of 4th January 2014 so this list brings that up to date. That makes 60 books in five years. And we are still going strong, now at The Bell, Aston Clinton.

Waterland by Graham Swift
A Long Walk Home by Judith Tebbutt

Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
Harvest by Jim Crace

One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer

Jamrach’s Menagerie by Carol Birch
Burial Rites by Hannah Kent

State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
Offshore by Penelope Fitzgerald

All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque (and other FWW novels).

When I Lived in Modern Times by Linda Grant

The Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood


The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton

No comments: