Monday 25 January 2010

The Roberts Family Tree


The family tree on my father's side is complete, for the time being. The 615 descendants of Oliver Roberts and their relatives (up from the 533 of a previous posting) have all been detailed and copied to a CD. I managed to save the descendant diagram from my Family Historian software as a pdf and a firm in Aylesbury have printed this to a 5 meter long sheet, so updating the 1937 family tree prepared by Charles Augustus Roberts in 1937.

I say for the time being. I'm sure my three corespondents, Nigel Chris and Sally (to whom I am very grateful for all their information) will have more to contribute over time, and other branches of the family may come to light. And I have a trip to Hull sometime to search for the Boyd family. But now is the time to draw a line, and move on to my mother's ancestors. This will be a much more difficult search.

No comments: