Not only is the camera very light, but there is also the option of transferring photos to my laptop via the wifi button on the bottom left. However, the Canon instruction manual for precisely this model left a lot to be desired. It may be that the mechanics on my camera have been changed as I spent far too long on the process to pair it with my computer. In the end, I guessed using the menu button on the bottom right to input the camera ID number and my email address. I actually gave up yesterday, but with trial and error today, everything is working fine.
There is a bit of a long process of transferring my photos from my Canon account to where I want them, but this might get quicker in the long run. There is an awful lot to find out what the camera can do, but I shall take this slowly. The point and shoot I'm using seems to be most of what I need. But the clarity of the pictures and using the zoom are fine. I will keep the old Panasonic as a spare.



No comments:
Post a Comment