Sunday 10 May 2020

Film Night Part 2

In choosing films for our Saturday Film Night, I have realised that to meet both Alisonse and my tastes, we need more comedies.


We had both seen Johnny English before, but that must have been twelve or more years ago. I think Alison enjoyed it more than me, but there were some funny bits.


Topkapi was a disappointment, it seemed really dated. The final scene of the burglary was good, played in complete silence, But how Peter Ustinov won an Oscar, I have no idea. And the sound was abysmal.


I pushed the boat out and, for Alison, downloaded Madagascar from Sky Store for the extortionate sum of £3.49. But it was worth every penny. The quality of the picture on our new TV was exceptional. I spent most of the time enjoying the picture and the animation.

No comments: