Thursday 27 February 2014

10,000 Hits on Songs from Call the Midwife.

Nothing on my blog compares with the interest that has been shown on my list of songs from each episode of "Call the Midwife", due in part to the fact that there is no other listing on the internet of the songs episode by episode. This week the number of hits on my first posting for Series 1 reached 10,000. It had been around 30 short for a long time, but suddenly there are now seventy more than the magic number.

There are also over 1,000 hits for my posting for Series 2 and a hundred plus for Series 3. This latest series has been a huge test. The songs (mainly from 1959) have become more and more obscure, as if someone is really trying to make it difficult. But I keep trying, and the people on the Facebook page for "Call the Midwife" have sometimes helped. There are still a few gaps which I hope someone might fill one day.

PS    On the 8th November 2021 the number of hits for my post for Series 1 of CTM  has now reached 14,093. Other series have also garnered hits in the thousands. 

No comments: